The team of foryouandyourcustomers in The Netherlands is searching for an enthusiastic and inspiring (Senior) Software Engineer.
With your expertise, ideas and a positive attitude you will support us in creating high-performance cloud based solutions.
Do you want to work in a flat-hierarchy company where you are in charge of making a difference for both yourself and your customers? Interested in microservices, cloud native solutions and working for leading brands in the Netherlands or Europe?
As a Software Engineer at foryouandyourcustomers, you are ultimately responsible for the delivery of our multichannel projects. You will work closely together in our team within the Netherlands as part of our international cell-structured company.
- You will take on technical responsibility as part of a professional and pioneering team and provide significant support in its further development.
- You are responsible for the development of qualitative high-performance code.
- You take ownership over your work and make sure it keeps performing to the highest standards.
- You strive to increase the overall quality of your projects.
- You analyse and estimate user stories, breaking down big tasks into smaller pieces.
- You align with customers and define requirements.
- You explore new technologies and share your learnings.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Master degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with cloud native development, Node.js and related technologies.
- Experience with microservice based architectures and state-of-the-art development techniques.
- Experience with AWS as a development platform and server-less technology.
- Solid experience using software development best practices (CI/CD, SOLID Principles, Unit Testing, OO Patterns, Integration Patterns).
- Good understanding of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, XP, Lean, DevOps)
- Knowledge of Elastic is a plus.
- Knowledge of Commercetools is a plus.
- Ability and attitude to explore and learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to share knowledge and thoughts.
- Structured and comprehensible way of working.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Being well connected is a plus.
- Transparent and open culture where you are part of shaping our own future.
- Flat hierarchies, lots of opportunities to get involved in the company.
- Work in a company where your ideas are valued and you can make a difference.
- Your knowledge, education and integral success stands in the foreground of all our activities.
- Exciting projects with A-brand international B2C/B2B companies, mainly in re-tail, wholesale and manufacturing with a strong focus on multichannel commerce.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with an international team of experts in six European countries and Australia.
- State-of-the-art equipment and tools to work with.
- As an enthusiastic, decisive and entrepreneurial personality, you can expect a surprisingly simple and ground-breaking company with great colleagues.
- Transparent payment structure.
- Competitive salary and social benefits package.
Interested or have questions? Please send an e-mail to Charlie Windhorst, Corporate Recruiter (the Netherlands), email@example.com or simply call him on +31 (0)6 36 30 42 35.